Information and photo policy
This gallery belongs to David Gerard. Most of the photos are by me. Email email@example.com.
This site exists because I like going out to take pictures and show them to the world. That's the entire reason.
If a photo doesn't have the name of the subject, please let me know by email or a comment on the photo itself.
- I am not out to piss people off, because I want to keep being allowed to take their photo for online use.
- If I take your photo when we're out, I generally want to put it online.
- I try to ask first, though if I know you and you're being particularly photogenic I might take a pic and then ask your approval. If I forget, please forgive me and I will take it down if asked.
- If you don't want it online, please tell me. I may still want to have a pic just because I think you're aesthetically marvellous.
- Even if the preview is awful, the photo might not be at all. See next rule if it is.
- If you see a photo of you here that you utterly despise, let me know fairly promptly and I'll probably take it down. (If you say six months later that you utterly despise it, I will be reluctant to.)
- If you hate all photographs, please let me know. (If you're in a large crowd shot in a public place, I will be reluctant to take the shot down because of it.)
- All the above is subject to variation within reason and good sense. The first rule is the important one.
- Feel free to use your image for icons, your own sites, etc. (Please let me know and add a credit.) Original camera JPEG available on request.
Any questions? Email me.
(Taking photos of goths is generally not problematic — cameras are to goths as tuna is to cats. Goths like to feel aesthetically appreciated.)